Over these last few months we've...
- Gotten permission to give out abandoned bikes (from risk management, Clemson procurement/the State of South Carolina, Clemson student affairs, AND Parking &Transportation Services)
- Had several big, fun group rides on trails and roads together
- Talked about bikes over dinner at Super Taco every month
- Watched a handful of sometimes good, sometimes terrible bike movies
- Taught and learned a whole lot about bike maintenance while fixing people's bikes
- Become a recognized student organization ("Clemson ReCyclery").
- Held on-campus free bike repair sessions
- Received the first ever Clemson student-funded grant from the Student Sustainability Initiative
- Had our first bike adoption!!! (See picture attached) - Established a great foundation of supporters, leaders, and plans for the future!